Lower Buck Forest Camp -
The Lower Buck Creek Forest Camp offers rustic camping. Day use parking is available at this site. Make sure to bring your own drinking water.
* 5 campsites
* 2 sites have tables
* 2 outhouses
* Drinking water not available
* Day Use Parking Activities:
* Wildflower viewing
* Wildlife viewing
* Relaxing Recommended Season:
May through November Considerations:
* ...Keep vehicles 200 feet from the creek's edge
* ...Gather firewood nearby, for camp's use.
* ...Check at District office for fire restrictions.
Read more at Travel Oregon
Lower Buck Forest Camp
National Forest Development Road 2804
OR 97638 US